Qurbani – Animals Supply RFP
RFP Subject: Supply and Slaughtering of Animals
Project: Qurbani 2019
Organization Name: United Mission for Relief and Development – UMR
1990 K St. NW STE 425
Washington, DC 20006 U.S.A.
Tender notice No: USA/Campaigns/QUR2019
- Palestine (Gaza and the West Bank)
Vendors are invited to submit supply and slaughtering of animals (specified below) in one, more or all of countries listed above for implementation of its Qurbani Project 2019 for UMR.
- Cow/Bull Age: at least 2 years with visible minimum two (2)-maximum six (6) teeth.
- Sheep: at least 6 months old
- Goat: at least 1 year old
- Camel: at least 5 years
- Animal should not have any physical defects i.e. blindness, missing/broken limb, or damaged horns.
- The Animals have to be in healthy condition, active and fit for Qurbani as per Shariah code.
- All the animals should be slaughtered in accordance with Shari’a code and requirements – slaughtered, skinned & cut (excluding head, feet, liver, heart and all animal waste)
- Clean meat packet, in accordance with the condition above, each packet of 5 KG for a family of 5.
Interested parties must meet the following criteria:
- Experience of at least 2 years of similar project,
- Submit references of at least 2 organizations who engaged in the same campaign with the vendor,
- Licensed to meet tax requirements, including VAT, in the selected countries,
- All the activities related, until delivery to the partners, must be in accordance with the authority requirements in the country(ies), and
- Vendors must have the necessary logistics (i.e. truck with suitable refrigerator) to keep the meat fresh and in healthy condition until distributed.
- The quotation price per unit must include all expenses related (i.e. transportation, labor…etc) until delivered to the selected partners in the countries mentioned above.
Interested parties must submit the proposal no later than June 24, 2019 5:00 PM EST to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Finance and Administration
United Mission for Relief and Development – UMR